Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello

For the first time in five years (i.e. since school) I'm not employed and I'm not in college. Five years of studying later, I'm still a nothing, well, a master and a bachelor, but no specific employable title. I've decided to use this year to do the things I didn't do during the five summers since school because realistically I'm going to have to become a real person soon and all the crazy things you can do during college can't be fit into a grown up life. I didn't go work abroad, or go on mental backpacking holidays. Now's my chance. I'm going to travel, write like I've never written before (about everything) and relax my brain after all the learning. There will be many a time where stream of concsiousness-esque posts will be unreadable, and more than likely not interesting to those not in my head, but for the most part, I hope anyone who reads my journey will enjoy it and take something from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment