Monday, January 3, 2011

To do: Apologise to blog for abandonment and put into cyberspace my resolutions for 2011

Ahem.
I apologise, blog, for not writing in ages. You see, if you give a busy man a job, he'll do it straight away, but if a girl who's been unemployed for two months gets a part time job her entire life suffers. Her room gets really messy and her blog gets abandoned.
So I sold shoes for five weeks, and now that's over my life is back.
I have my resolutions written now, thanks to beaut.ie and here they are:

1. Achieve at least one goal (Australia in March will be one…hence the ‘at least one’)
2. Don’t let anyone walk all over me!
3. Read 30 books (robbed from Cornflakegirl but lessened slightly)
4. Realise, for now, what job I really want and go about looking for it.
5. Write more – whether it be blogging or letters or in a diary.
6. Don’t forget resolutions by February.

I haven't included the inevitable lose weight/exercise/be healthier becuase I need to establish that as my life and not a resolution that I will forget, if not by February then by March!

Grá mór for 2011,
Gabberific xx

No comments:

Post a Comment