Sunday, April 24, 2011

A little help...

My sister Aislinn and her Fiancé Robbie have entered the Golden Pages Golden Wedding Competition. Please please, anyone who stumbles upon this, give them a vite if you have no one else running in the compettion.
They really deserve it - they're currently trying to get their house together to be liveable in and save for the wedding at the same time; Aislinn is a trainee teacher and Robbie is an artist, whose work is amazing but it's not exactly a lucrative business in times of recession!
I'm completely helpless in the planning of the wedding because I'm on the wrong side of the world so I suppose this is me trying to make up for my absence!
It only takes a second, you just have to like this Facebook link. Simple.

Thanks in advance,
Gabberific xx

Aislinn and Robbie's Golden Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment