Saturday, November 6, 2010

To do: maintain a beauty regime for at least 14 days...

After six days of overindulgence due to the presence of my favourite lebanese cousin, my skin is in bits. A synopsis of our bold habits could include Mexican food, chinese food, turkish food, spanish food, and a mixture of numerous nationalities of alcohol.
So on my To Do list at this moment in time is to, for once, and hopefuly for longer, keep a beauty regime for at least a fortnight starting today.
My regimen is as follows
Morning:
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit cleansing gel
Oil of Olay Moisterising lotion
Night:
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Face Scrub
Oil of Olay Moisterising lotion
Johnsons two tone eye make-up remover
Clinique Acne Solutions Spot healing gel




I can only imagine that the most promising part of my new regime will be the Clinique above..If only because it cost three time the price of the others!
Day one: over.
Let's hope day two to fourteen are just as successful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment